Questions often lead to partnerships at the Yukon Research Centre
- How much glacial melt contributes to the Whitehorse dam? - Yukon Energy
- How can we reduce our reliance on diesel? - Kluane First Nation
- How will thawing permafrost affect Yukon Highways? - Yukon Government
- Are plants in northern constructed wetlands at risk to uptake metal contaminants?- Casino Mining Corp.
- How could we improve slope stabilization of the clay cliffs? - City of Whitehorse
Our partners pose the questions, and we find the answers
- Our team of in-house experts and connections across the circumpolar North are here to answer your questions and improve the lives of northerners.
- Rated 3rd in Canada for research intensity, YRC is successful at securing both federal and territorial funding to support Northern research and innovation.