For the latest news releases please go to our news and events page.
Yukon College values our relationship with media and recognizes the importance of clear communication with all our stakeholders.
All media relations and internal/external communications are managed through the University and External Relations department and developed in support of the College’s Vision, Mission and Strategic Directions, as well as being guided by the College's Institutional Values.
- Media releases and media events
- Internal and external communication strategies
- Crisis communication and issues management
- Social media relations and engagement
- Yukon College subject expert list coordination
Need a comment?
Our communications team is ready to assist in providing timely access to the most appropriate College spokesperson for your story. Please contact one of our team listed on the right.
Yukon College staff
Do you have a success story or newsworthy event?
University and External Relations can work with you to generate media interest. Contact one of our communications team listed on the right for all of your media communication needs.
- The latest news releases can be found on our news and events page.
- Student demographics, enrolment and graduate numbers can be found on our Fast Facts page.
- Additional information can be found in our general publications.
Check out the YC social media page for a links to our Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter accounts.