The Academic Council deals with academic matters, as laid out in the College Act and keeps the content of programs in the realm of the content experts - faculty, administrative and support staff.
There are 15 members on the Council, representing different areas of the College.
Student - VACANT
The Academic Council determines and regulates the College’s policies with regards to:
- admissions and registrations;
- terminations and withdrawals;
- transfer credit, advanced credit and prior learning assessment and recognition;
- curriculum content for courses;
- student academic conduct and student appeals on academic matters;
- requirements for graduation; and
- awards recognizing academic excellence.