Tuition Tax Receipts (T2202A) for the 2018 tax year will be available by February 28th
Students can login to Banner Self-Service to print T2202A tax forms.
Yukon College will issue a T2202A form if:
- You were enrolled during the 2018 calendar year (January to December 2018) in a qualifying program
- Yukon College received payment applicable to eligible tuition fees for the terms within the tax year
For more information regarding eligible fees and programs, please visit the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website.
For information on how to access and print your tax form, click here.
The T2202A is an official income tax receipt issued by qualifying educational institutions for educational tax credits. Each student must determine whether or not they are eligible for these tax credits on a personal income tax return based on their own circumstances.
For assistance to log into Banner Self-Service, please contact ITLC department by:
- Submitting a Help Ticket
- Telephone 867.668.8760 or toll free 1.800.661.0504 Extension 8610
- In person, IT Help Desk, located in the Learning Commons, Ayamdigut Campus (Room C2200)
For questions regarding the information on your tax receipt, contact Admissions and Registration:
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 867.668-8710 or toll free 1.800-661.0504 Extension 8710
- In person, Ayamdigut Campus (Room C1210)