Tuition Tax Receipts – Tuition & Education Amounts Certificate T2202A forms for the 2015 tax year are now available. Please print them directly from your Banner Self-service. Unfortunately, we cannot print these confidential documents for you (see below). Be sure to check that pop-ups are enabled in your browser.
About Tuition & Education Amounts Certificate (T2202A)
- Used for reporting to the Canada Revenue Agency. It provides information on the amount of eligible fees paid in the calendar year and the number of months of attendance in full and or part time studies for the purpose of filing an income tax return.
- This form can be used for a student’s own personal tax return or to transfer some, or all, of the amounts to a spouse or parent. Yukon College staff members cannot provide tax advice. If you do need advice, please be sure to find it from a qualified professional.
- Please refer to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Income Tax Guidelines for instructions on using this form.
Due to the confidential nature of the tax form, it is your responsibility to print out your T2202A. We cannot print them out at the college on your behalf. If you need assistance, please see the information sheet about printing out your T2202A.
Yukon College will issue a T2202A certificate if:
- You were enrolled at Yukon College during the calendar year (January to December) in a qualifying educational program;
- Yukon College received payment(s) for eligible tuition fees for academic term(s) in the calendar year.
To print your T2202A:
- Log in to Banner Self Service via the Banner Student Login link.