Official transcripts are available to current students and alumni and can be ordered in person, by mail or fax.
Transcript requests must be accompanied by the appropriate fee, which is $10 plus GST ($10.50) each. For a limited time, official transcripts requested via Banner Student Web will be free of charge.
Please note that all transcripts that are ordered for pickup will only be held for 30 days, after which they will be destroyed.
Via Banner Student Web
- Go to "Banner Student Web"
- Log on to your Banner Student Web account using your student ID number and PIN (login instructions on home page)
- Select "Student Services", > "Student Records", > "Request Official Transcript", and enter the particulars of your request
- If you have problems remembering your student ID number and PIN, please contact the IT Help Desk at 867.456.8610.
By Mail or Fax (written request)
A written request should include:
- the date and your signature.
- your printed name, date of birth and contact information in order to confirm your identity, and in case we need to contact you.
- the number of copies requested.
- whether transcript is to be mailed or picked up.
- if mailed, the address(es) to which the transcript(s) are to be sent.
- any special requirements, such as faxing or enclosure in a sealed envelope.
- payment of the appropriate fee by calling in with a credit card, cheque or money order.
Come to the Admissions & Registration office during regular business hours, complete a "Request for Official Transcript" form, and pay the appropriate fee.