- Dedicated instructors available by phone, email and video conference to answer questions and provide feedback.
- Tutoring and study skills help available by phone, email and video conference.
- Academic accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Yukon College Campus Coordinators and E-Learning Mentors on hand to support distance learning success.
- Free, one-day online prep course to get you ready for distance learning.
Applying for programs
If you plan to do a complete program, you must apply to Yukon College. Once you have been accepted, you can register for individual courses.
Registering for courses
Once you've been accepted, you can register for courses by making an appointment with the Campus Coordinator in your community. Remember, you don't need to apply to register for individual courses.
Textbooks and more!
Need textbooks? The Yukon College Bookstore has you covered! Order online and they'll ship directly to your community.
Academic Support Centre
Get help with writing, math, computers, and other academic skills.
E-Learning & Moodle
Get help finding print or electronic books, periodicals, or special resources for a project.