FASD 010 - FASD Informed Support
This 9-hour training aims to answer the questions of caregivers, multidisciplinary front-line service providers, professionals, community members and others who care about and work with individuals with FASD.
- What are the signs of an invisible, neuro-behavioural disorder?
- How do brain differences affect the individual's behavior, learning, and social outcomes?
- How is this condition experienced firsthand?
- How must our typical interventions, environments and services be modified to better support those individuals with this challenging disability and their caregivers?
- How can we work together to help prevent further adverse life events and to offer successful support?