867.668.8710 or toll free 1.800.661.0504
Simply quote the CRN found in red below the course description
500 College Drive, Whitehorse
Drop by the Admissions Office, across from Yukon College Bookstore at Ayamdigut Campus.
Call 867.668.8710 to have a registration form faxed to you. If you are in the communities, contact your Community Campus for forms.
- Students are encouraged to register early to avoid course cancelation due to low enrolment. We must receive the minimum number of registrations in order to proceed with a scheduled course.
- Students paying by credit card may register for CE courses by telephoning the Admissions Office at 867.668.8710 or toll free at 1.800.661.0504 during regular business hours.
- For courses with prerequisites please call Continuing Education and Training at 867.668.5200 to register.
- An organization or sponsor may register a student in CE courses by providing the Admissions Office with a Purchase Order or Letter of Sponsorship.Students are not registered until full payment has been received.
- Students who are unable to attend a course must withdraw at least five working days prior to the course start date in order to qualify for a refund.
Courses with insufficient enrolment may be canceled. Students will be eligible for a full refund for canceled CE courses.
PLEASE SEE OUR POLICIES PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION