Yukon College has partnered with CIBC International Student Pay to offer a secure online portal for International Students to make tuition payments in their local currency.
Benefits of the International Student Pay Program:
- Enhanced Student Experience: Easily make payments in your preferred currency through an intuitive and secure portal
- Access to Live Foreign Exchange Rates: With CIBC International Student Pay you will have access to the competitive foreign exchange rates CIBC is providing to Yukon College. You can review the quote up-front to see what Exchange Rate is used.
- Diverse Payment Methods: The following payment methods are currently available through CIBC’s International Student Pay platform: International Bank Wire, ACH Direct Debit for U.S. bank accounts, Visa & MasterCard debit and credit cards, and China UnionPay credit and debit cards.
- E-mail Support: CIBC International Student Pay provides customer service support through a dedicated and responsive team.
- End-to-End Communication: CIBC International Student Pay provides payment status updates and reminders to facilitate timely payment to Yukon College.
How it works:
- To get a quote and payment instructions please visit this site
- Students are required to log in using their Yukon College Student ID.
- Payments will typically take 2-5 business days to be reflected in your online student account.
- For Wire Transfers: You will receive detailed instructions and a reference code to deliver to your local bank within 72 hours (excluding weekends). Your bank simply follows the instructions and sends the funds to Yukon College.
- For China UnionPay: Students from China can now pay their fees to Yukon College in Chinese Renminbi (CNY) with their China UnionPay card. When completing a payment through the International Student Pay platform using UnionPay, the rate provided will be valid for 20 minutes and after submitting the transaction the funds will be processed.
- For Visa & MasterCard: Paying with your debit and credit card is a fast and convenient method to complete your entire payment online, without needing to visit a bank branch in person. When completing a payment through the International Student Pay platform using a credit card, the rate provided will be valid for 20 minutes and after submitting the transaction the funds will be processed.
- For ACH Direct Debit: Students from the United States (or U.S bank account holders) can use the Direct Debit option and authorize CIBC to directly debit their U.S. bank account.