Our goal is to empower teachers to be successful by developing a model for educational support that takes into account the needs of all teaching sites and teachers at all career stages.
The Teaching and Learning team offers a range of supports for Yukon College instructors, including workshops and informal one-on-one support with
- building instructional skills for face-to-face and flexible delivery classes,
- developing and redesigning courses,
- developing and reviewing programs
- and selecting and adopting useful educational technologies.
If you have questions about which session is best suited to your needs, if you’d like one-on-one support, or if you have a group of instructors who would like us to offer a specific session, please connect with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the calendar for a list of our scheduled offerings
The Teaching and Learning Team can help with
- Course Design
- Learning Outcomes
- Assessment Development & Review
- Course Outline Development
- Creating a Digital Presence
- Indigenizing Your Course
- Universal Design Learning/ Copyright & Consent
Teaching and Learning regularly runs workshops in the following areas as well as offering 1 on 1 support
- New Teacher Orientation
- Course Design
- 1 on 1 sessions tailored to individual needs
Program Development and Review
Connect with us for:
- Program mapping
- Program outcomes
- Instructional Practice
- Program review and renewal
Flexible Delivery and Educational Technologies
Looking for help with
- Multi-Media Development
- Training on Tech Tools
- Online/Blended Course Development
The Teaching and Learning Team is here to help. Click here for more information on expanding your instructional practices.