T2202A - How do I find and print it?

Yukon College has the T2202A tax forms for 2018 available through the Yukon College website, via Banner Self-Service. Students can log in and print their T2202A tax form by the end of February each year.

For help logging in to Banner Self-Service, please contact IT Services:

Help Ticket:



867.456.8610 or 1.800.661.0504, Extension 8610

In person:

Learning Commons, Ayamdigut Campus, Room C2200

Office Hours:

Fall/Winter/Spring Terms

8:00 am – 9:00 pm Mon – Thurs / 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Fri

Summer Term

8:00 am – 5:00 pm Mon – Fri

For questions about the information on your tax form, please contact Admissions & Registration:




867.668.8710 or 1.800.661.0504, Extension 8710

In person:

Admissions & Registration Office Ayamdigut Campus Room C1210

Office Hours:

9 am – 4 pm Monday – Friday

Please follow this process if you were enrolled in a course between January 1 and December 31 of the tax year for which you are claiming credits:

  1. Login to Banner Self-Service
    Please note that Banner Self-Service will be inaccessible all day on Wednesday, March 7th to accommodate a service upgrade. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
  2. Enter your 9-digit student number as your User ID; your PIN is a 6-digit number, defaulted to your birthdate in a DD-MM-YY format, unless you have reset it
  3. Select “Student Services”
  4. Click on “T2202A Tax Credit Form”
  5. Select the 2018 for the most recent tax year, but all tax years from 2012 are available
  6. Select “Printable T2202A Form” and then
  7. Click on “Submit”
  8. Read the instructions in the “Tax Credit Print Form” window carefully
  9. Select "Continue"