Yukon College invites you to consider the use of the Ayamdigut Campus facilities in Whitehorse when planning your special event or conference.
Open year round, Ayamdigut Campus is located on a scenic hill top and is surrounded on three sides by forest with a system of hiking trails.
Yukon College offers:
- Intimate and functional settings available throughout the year that can accommodate 10 to 100 guests: classrooms, common areas, lecture hall, technology, science and nursing labs, and The Hilltop Bistro.
- Our gymnasium and cafeteria provide flexible, large dining, trade show, and conference venues to accommodate up to 299 persons over the spring, summer and the College's February reading week.
- Single-, double-, and family-housing units are available at Campus Housing, as space permits.
- Onsite catering available through our Culinary Arts program during the calendar school year. Contact the Culinary Arts and Food Services Department Head for more information.
- Yukon College's Bookstore carries a collection of Yukon College souvenirs to mark your northern experience.
- Onsite parking, easy access to public transportation and secure storage for bikes. Find out more about parking and transportation.
Ayamdigut Campus is open:
- Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Statutory Holidays, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- December 25 - January 1 (inclusive) CLOSED (limited access for staff)
Hours for the community campuses can be found here.
- Liquor may be consumed on campus if the event holds a valid liquor permit and is approved by the College.
- Liquor permits are room specific. Arrangements can be made with the Facilities Coordinator upon booking the facility.
- Events require a qualified bartender and bonded security guards and proof of $2 million liability insurance.
All Yukon College employees should use the Yukon College Facility Bookings form to check on the availability of rooms, and to book one-off spaces at the college for meetings, gatherings, or celebrations that need a room booked for a small number of times.
Please note that users must have a Yukon College username and password in order to use this booking system.