Student Research Assistant - Northern Mine Remediation
- Support Mine Remediation research projects with data management;
- Assist with weekly research tasks;
- Take samples depending on Laboratory scale experiments and monitor laboratory experiment.
- Must be a Yukon College student
- Proven organizational skills, attention to details, independent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and writings skills
- Office 365, more specifically Microsoft Excel
Quoting the competition number, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Applicants should clearly outline all relevant qualifications since selection for interview will be based on applications submitted.
Please be prepared to provide official transcripts upon request.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.