Student Research Assistants (2) - Northern Energy Innovation
If you are interested in working with Northern Energy Innovation this summer then –
This is a great opportunity for you!
- Implementing, validating, and documenting electrical system models, equipment, and analysis techniques
- Assisting in simulation and developing studies for remote microgrid applications
- Working individually and/or with a team
- Performing literature reviews, documentation, presentations, and reporting
- Must be a Yukon College student
- Proven organizational skills, attention to details, independent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Lab course work would be considered an asset
- Post-Secondary education in one of the following areas is considered an asset: Science, Renewable Resource Management, Information Technology and/or Programming
The research assistant will work as part of the Industrial Research Chair program in Northern Energy Innovation to advance projects in renewable generation, energy storage, diesel efficiencies, or demand-side management. The Research Assistant will work closely with the Chair to support applied research to understand technologies and create new and innovative practices that will enhance the future of the energy industry in the area of clean energy and sustainable technology in cold climates.
For more information, please visit:
Quoting the competition number, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Applicants should clearly outline all relevant qualifications since selection for interview will be based on applications submitted.
Please be prepared to provide official transcripts upon request.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.