Student Welcome Centre Hosts
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT?
We are seeking lively, enthusiastic, outgoing and positive team members who can assist us with promoting a positive student experience at Yukon College.
The Welcome Centre Host will provide a first point of contact for individuals entering Yukon College and will be responsible for assisting with students, members of the public, staff and faculty with information, inquiries, and immediate needs.
The Host will also be responsible for assisting with event planning, set-up, and promotion, as well as encouraging student participation. In addition staff will assist the Student & Infrastructure department with a variety of student-focused projects and administrative tasks on an as needed basis.
- Must be a current or returning student
- Must be familiar with Yukon College’s layout, usage and happenings
- Ability to promote events and programs
- Familiar with Computer Applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience providing front line services
- Student-Centred focus, with very strong customer service and communication skills
- Experience with Graphic design will be considered an asset
Quoting the competition number, please send your resume to:
Applicants should clearly outline all relevant qualifications since selection for interview will be based on applications submitted.
Please be prepared to provide official transcripts upon request.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.