Student Engagement Assistant
Are you looking for ways to get involved on campus and earn some extra cash this year?
Then this is a great opportunity for you!
Working with the Student Engagement Coordinator you will be assisting, planning and organizing events at Yukon College
- Creating marketing materials for activities
- Assisting with the creation of gym programs and intramural sports
- Assisting with the creation of student clubs
- Engaging students in participation of activities and recreational programs
- Using campus resources and social media to promote activities
- Assisting in the set-up, take-down, and management of various events
- Must be a Yukon College student
- Enthusiasm and willingness to generate an energetic atmosphere for others
- Demonstrated interest in recreation and sports
- Student focused and customer service-oriented
- Experience in graphic designing and computer programs such as Adobe inDesign and Adobe Photoshop will be considered an asset
- Experience assisting with the coordination of events and programs will be considered an asset
For more information please contact Paige Galette at: email@example.com
Quoting the competition number, please send your resume to:
Applicants should clearly outline all relevant qualifications since selection for interview will be based on applications submitted.
Please be prepared to provide official transcripts upon request.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.