Expression of Interest - Sessional Instructor(s) Early Learning Child Care Program
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN TEACHING PART-TIME?
Yukon College is looking for qualified person(s), on a casual/sessional basis, to teach in the following Early Learning Child Care Program subject areas:
- Child Growth and Development I & II
- Family Program Community
- Program Planning: Science Areas with Young Children
- Introduction to Early Learning and Child Care
- Cultural Competency in Early Learning and Child Care
- Health, Safety and Nutrition
We also welcome resumes from those interested in these areas for future semesters:
- Program Planning: Learning Through Play
- Field Placement I & II
- Integration Seminar
- Interpersonal Relationships & Communication Skills
- Guiding Young Children
- Philosophies of ELCC
- Ecology of the Family
- Leadership, Teambuilding and Administration in Early Learning and Child Care
- Exceptional Individuals
There is potential for some course offerings to involve travel to Yukon Communities.
For more information on our individual courses, please go to: http://www.yukoncollege.yk.ca/courses
If you have relevant education and are interested in teaching in a post-secondary setting, please send us your resume.
This inventory is maintained on a continual basis and resumes will be retained for up to 6 months.
Quoting the competition number, please send your resume to:
Applicants should clearly outline all relevant qualifications since selection for interview will be based on applications submitted.
Please be prepared to provide official transcripts upon request.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.