This position is a member of the bargaining unit.
Soon to be the first Canadian university North of 60 – Yukon University. Come join us as we blaze trails and build a healthy and prosperous north through unique, relevant and inclusive education and research.
As a member of a service-oriented education technology support team, you will be supporting database systems within Yukon College. This will include working with Oracle and Unix shell scripting, coding, and utilizing various data integration tools.
With your experience in development, you will work closely with the Senior Systems Analyst leading and supporting users and departments to prioritize and implement improvements in both business practices and the enterprise system functions.
- Experience in managing third party applications, writing programs and managing Oracle databases
- Programming experience with PL/SQL, Oracle and Unix shell scripting
- Experience creating and running reports
- Related post-secondary information technology education/training
- IT industry certification, preferably Oracle
- Security Clearance
Yukon College is a great place to work offering generous vacation and a comprehensive benefit package.
Quoting the competition number, please send your resume to:
Applicants should clearly outline all relevant qualifications since selection for interview will be based on applications submitted.
Please be prepared to provide official transcripts upon request.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.