Expression of Interest - Student Research Assistants
Are you interested in climate change?
Are you interested in working in the Yukon Research Centre?
This is a great opportunity to enhance your academic learning experience in a real work environment by assisting in various climate change research activities.
Northern Climate ExChange will have a variety of positions available for students in the coming school year. With each qualified student, we will create tailored opportunities that are contributing to research project objectives, while increasing your knowledge and qualifications for future work. Hours and term of commitment are flexible.
- Must be currently registered as a student at Yukon College
- Enrolled in a science-related discipline
- Self-motivated and ability to work effectively as a supportive team member
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in a laboratory and/or field setting will be considered an asset
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications required; experience with GIS software an asset.
For more information, please contact Brian Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting the competition number, please send your resume to:
Applicants should clearly outline all relevant qualifications since selection for interview will be based on applications submitted.
Please be prepared to provide official transcripts upon request.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.