CarpentryDownload Program Brochure
Four-year apprenticeship program at Yukon College, includes:
- 20-week Pre-apprentice certificate (September start)
- Apprentice Level I: October 17, 2016 & February 13, 2017
- Apprentice Level II: October 17, 2016 & January 3, 2017
- Apprentice Level III: January 3, 2017
- Apprentice Level IV: March 13, 2017
Get plenty of hands-on experience as you master tools, work from a blueprint, learn the properties of various materials and become proficient in the construction process and safety measures.
You can receive all the training you need to work towards your Red Seal Endorsement (RSE) in Carpentry through Yukon College. Our Carpentry Pre-apprenticeship program will prepare you to write the Apprenticeship Level I exam. Then you can earn while you learn as you work your way through Levels I – IV on-the-job, and at the College (through the Department of Education, Advanced Education Branch).