FALL application deadline: August 15
WINTER application deadline: December 15
These deadlines are in effect for most programs. In some cases, deadlines vary. Please refer to program pages for individual application deadlines that vary from these.
Please note, if you plan to take only one course at Yukon College, there is no need to apply to a program. In most cases, you will be allowed to register in one credit course as long as you have any prerequisites as out lined in the course calendar. Please contact Admissions and Registration for details.
Credit programs for Canadian students
Applying to Yukon College has never been easier. You can now submit your application online and there’s no application fee.
Not sure if you’re eligible? Check here.
International students – apply here
Four simple steps to starting your Yukon College education.
Apply below for most programs.
- If you are applying to the School of Visual Arts, please see the application for that program.
- If you are applying to the Social Work program, please use the application form for that program.
- If you are interested in applying to the Bachelor of Science in Northern Environmental and Conservation Sciences program offered in partnership with University of Alberta, please contact a Program Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your official transcripts (in a sealed envelope sent directly from your previous institution). Applications without official transcripts cannot be processed.
- Once we have your application and your official transcripts (or placement testing results), we will make a decision about your acceptance into the program. It can take up to 4-6 weeks to process your application once we have all supporting documents, so please ensure that we have these as soon as possible. At that point, we will email you, so be sure that you have included an up-to-date email address with your application. All correspondence with you will be made using email, so this step is very important.
After you have received your Letter of Acceptance into the program, you still need to register for your courses. This does not happen automatically. You need to talk to a Program Advisor to choose your courses, then go to Admissions/Registration at the College to register in your courses.
After you are offered admission to your program, be sure to review the Important Dates for the academic year. If you need funding for your education, please be sure to check all possible sources.
Continuing education – this application form is not required for continuing education courses. Instead follow the instructions for registration on this page.
High school graduates or students who have completed some high school: Contact your high school and have them send us an OFFICIAL copy of your transcript.
Current high school students: If you are currently in Grade 12, please submit your interim transcript and a copy of your most recent report card. Also, arrange with your high school to have your final OFFICIAL transcript sent to the Office of the Registrar when it becomes available.
Applicants with post-secondary education: Arrange to have your OFFICIAL transcripts from all previous attended post-secondary institutions and high schools sent to the Office of the Registrar, Yukon College.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Student Information
Personal information collected from applicants will be held and used in accordance with the Yukon Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (ATIPP) and the Yukon College Information Access and Privacy Protection policy. This information will be used for admission, registration, fee collection, and maintenance of your student record and other purposes consistent with the mandate of the institution. Contact information is shared with the Yukon College Student Union. The personal information you provide is also used for authorized statistical and research purposes.
Students who would like Yukon College to release financial and/or academic information to an individual, a parent, or an agency external to the College must give the College written permission to release that information. At the time of registration, students may authorize the release of specific information to individuals or organizations.
Please refer to the Yukon College Information Access and Privacy Protection Policy for more information on the use of student information. If you have any questions about the collection, use, and disclosure of student information, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 867.668.8710.