All students are welcome to join in activities and fun to kick start the semester! Yukon College (RE) Connects event will run from 11:30am - 1:30pm on Monday, January 5th in the Pit. Activities will include:
- A DJ playing live music
- Student Services Info/Resources
- Student Club sign up opportunity or the opportunity to start your own club!
- Launch of Social Media Contest “I Met My Friend At YC” – will run until January 16th.
- Announce Facebook Campaign “Meet YC Students” – will run all semester.
- Free lunch for students
- Super Smash Bro’s trial & demo with the Super Smash Bro’s Club
- Button Making Activity (Yukon College Buttons).
- Student Union Photo Booth
- Hanging out with Luna!
Everyone will also get an official welcome back from the Yukon COllege President, the Student Union President, Yukon College Elder in Residence and two outstanding students.
Come join the fun!
Noon - 1pm
Where: Meet in front of the book store
Join Andrea in a College Tour for new and returning students. All are welcome! Please contact Andrea for more info:
Swing by the Pit Wednesday, January 7th, any time between 11:30am - 1:30pm to check out community organizations that are doing amazing things in our community! You might just find an organization you would want to volunteer with that would match up with your studies or potentially find part time employment.
Join Yukon College Elder in Residence, Randall Tetlichi, for a traditional First Nations Sweat taking place on Sunday, January 11th, departing at 9am. If you are interested please come register with Student Engagement Coordinator, Allison Furniss by Friday, January 9th 4pm.