Ni’iinlii Njik Renewable Resource Management Scholarship: $
Application Deadline: Friday, January 25, 2013
This award is provided by Natural Resources Department, Vuntut Gwitchin Government.
- be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
- be enrolled as a full-time student in the Renewable Resource Management Program at Yukon College.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are Vuntut Gwitchin Citizens. If no Vuntut Gwitchin Citizens apply, preference will be given to applicants who are Yukon First Nations Citizens. If no Yukon First Nations Citizens apply, other students in the Renewable Resource Management Program will be considered.
- Completed Ni’iinlii Njik Renewable Resource Management Scholarship application form
- Please attach a letter outlining your goals and career plans. Include in your letter a description of how the scholarship award will be used to further those plans. Describe your current financial need, listing all the funding that you receive.
- Please include a transcript from the previous academic year with this application.
Apply to: The Yukon College Awards Committee.
Application form: http://www.yukoncollege.yk.ca/downloads/Microsoft_Word_-_VGG_scholarship_application_form.pdf
Completed application form can be handed in to the Admissions and Registration Office.