Yukon College Home About Yukon College Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I order my transcripts?

What are some of the important dates I need to know about? (see the document to the right in this link)

How can I get my T2202A (tax receipt)?

How do I get help with planning my education?

What’s MyYC and how do I find it?

Where is the Academic Calendar?

How can I learn about the Academic Regulations? (scroll down in the Academic Regulations document)

How can I find people? See contact us at the bottom of this page for frequently called numbers or our online staff directory.

I need to talk to the Admissions and Registration Office. How can I contact them? Email through this link or call 867.668.8710

I would like to ask about contract training or continuing education courses. Email through this link or call 867.668.5200

Have a general question that isn’t here? Email College and External Relations.

Want to talk to someone about your application, registration, or something else student related? Live chat!